With the world a bit upended due to COVID-19 businesses of all sizes are working to make sure that they can continue to provide products to all of their customers. Rosie Loves Bruce is no exception!
For the last few days we’ve been working on a Health and Safety policy so that we can safely sell our sausagey and Scottish wares to you. After poring over the guidelines laid out by Public Health Scotland and the Health & Safety Executive, we are taking these precautions:
- All the payment on orders will be contactless via PayPal, the Rosie Loves Bruce website or BACS online banking.
- We will package all fabrics and items using disposable gloves and face masks.
- We will adhere to social distancing policies when we post packages through Royal Mail or My Hermes.
- Free local delivery will involve our leaving the package on the doorstep or in a safe place at a mutually convenient time while maintaining a safe two metre social distance.
- We will be washing hands and disinfecting the workshop area regularly.
- All home visits and measurement services are sadly cancelled.
COVID-19’s affect on mills and supply chains is continuing to make it difficult for us to get materials, but we are reviewing this weekly.
We so appreciate your continued support of our small local business. Can’t wait to see your gorgeous faces at trade fairs and design appointments just as soon as that becomes possible.
Kaye Cavendish, owner Rosie Loves Bruce